Multivista Serves Washington Businesses
Construction professionals across Washington State trust Multivista to provide the most relevant and valuable visual data on their construction projects. Working on both horizontal and vertical projects (major light rail links, education or commercial expansions, or new ground-up projects), Multivista is the trusted source for mitigating risk, enhancing work flow efficiencies, and creating an exact-built record for the life cycle of the building.
Our local boots-on-the-ground service ensures that every aspect of your building is captured consistently and efficiently. Whether it’s pre-existing conditions, post tension cable slabs, in-wall/ceiling MEP’s, or general progressions we have you covered. Avoiding unnecessary destructive verification, unsubstantiated delay claims, and litigation provides an invaluable return on their investment.
- Construction Solutions
- Services Offered
- Remote Project Management
- Monitor Critical Paths
- Validate Warranty Issues, Disputes, and Claims
- Reduce Facility Maintenance and Operational Expenses
- Simplify and Save on Future Renovations
- Construction Photo Documentation
- Construction Video Documentation
- Construction Webcams
- Construction UAV/Drone Services
- Construction Measurable 3D Images
- Construction 3D Virtual Walkthroughs
- Construction Disaster Preparedness Services
- 3D Laser Scanning, Scan to BIM, and Scan to Plan
Meet the team
Frequently asked questions
Multivista Washington opened in 2008. In the summer of 2020, veteran sales manager Avery Pellett acquired the Washington market with his old colleague Ryan Herting.
We have a great working relationship with NAIOP and CMAA.
Request a free demo
Multivista is a visionary documentation technology firm offering complete construction project documentation including photo, video & webcam services.