A lifelong problem solver and entrepreneur, Luis Pascual provides the vision that fuels Multivista’s innovation and drives change throughout the industry. His ability to integrate complex details and logistics into big-picture strategies is the foundation of Multivista’s success and has helped Luis build a strong executive management team and robust network of franchise owners.
Diverse Backgrounds, Singular Focus: Innovation in Everything We Do
Since 2003, we have never stopped growing, never sacrificed our commitment to providing exceptional service, and never stopped pushing new technological boundaries. Leadership has been an important factor in our growth. This has made Multivista a global leader in digital construction documentation—but none of it would have been possible without the hard work and unwavering dedication of our team.
Executive Leadership Team
Multivista co-founder, Graham Twigg, is responsible for directing Multivista’s information technology strategy. He oversees the development of successive generations of web application software and finds ways to integrate new reality capture technology into Multivista’s enterprise-level platform.
A licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng), Graham also has a Bachelor of Applied Science from Queens University and a Masters of Applied Science from the University of British Columbia.
John Morrison is responsible for strategic planning and interdepartmental coordination, as well as sales, marketing, and growth initiatives. A Six-Sigma Black Belt, John brings decades of business development, sales, marketing, and strategy experience to the executive team. His leadership style is based on the philosophy that humility leads to introspection and that leads to development.
Jackie builds and implements strategies that include support structures to help Multivista’s 70+ franchise markets succeed at the local level. She works directly with our corporate sales teams and closely with every branch of the Multivista organization to help break through barriers preventing new clients from discovering and utilizing Multivista services.
Dan has worked across a number of Multivista departments including Marketing, Franchise Business Development, and Franchise Sales. As Vice President of Finance, he is responsible for Multivista financials, budgeting and forecasting, and he oversees a powerhouse accounting team.
With extensive experience in business and economic development in both the private and public sectors, Dan holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Royal Roads University with a certificate in Project Management from the University of British Columbia and a Diploma in Marketing Management and Real Estate Studies from the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Garrett has provided legal advice and support for Multivista and its subsidiaries for over a decade. Educated at the University of Virginia and University of Colorado, he monitors and deals with issues of franchise compliance, dispute resolution, strategy, risk management, intellectual property registration and much more.
With over 15 years of marketing, organizational leadership, business development, and lead-generation experience, Rosie has brought a vital perspective to Multivista’s executive team. Rosie is responsible for creating and implementing outreach strategies that demonstrate Multivista’s undeniable value to the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry.
With over two decades of high-level experience in design, marketing, and brand development, Jason is responsible for developing and expanding Multivista’s identity across the 70+ franchise markets and throughout the global construction industry.
Jason holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration—Marketing, a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from the University of Arizona, and a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Design from the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
Multivista Franchise Owners
Multivista proudly recognizes our franchise leaders listed below as independent contractors and licensed vendors of the MULTIVISTA® brand services and products.
- Brad Avrit – Southern California
- Brandon Colvin – South Region
- Jason Donahoe – Mid-Atlantic Region
- Michael Dorman – South Region & Northwest Regions
- Andrew Duffell – Northern California
- Joe Ferro – Northeast Region
- Mike Harvey – Southwest Regions
- John Montesanto – Midwest Region
- Michael Niswender – Northeast Region
- Mark Oldenquist – Midwest Region
- David Stadnik – Southwest Region
- Jason Stadnik – Southwest Region
- Geoff Susskind – Southeast Region
- Reef Tanagho – Southeast Region
- Michael Walmsley – Northwest Region & West Regions
- Chris Winter – Midwest Region
- Don Cate – Midwest Region
- Jeff Davis – East Region
- Justin Davis – East Region
- Victor Escalona Gonzalez – Colombia
- George Hill – Southeast Region
- Dan Jehlik – Midwest Region
- Paul Munsterman – Midwest Region
- Rick Noble – Midwest Region
- Graham Robert – Ontario
- Chris Vance – Alberta
- Jim Vance – Alberta
- Scott Vinson – East Region
- Jon Weber – Midwest Region
- Brian Altus – Houston, TX
- John Altus –Houston, TX
- Jeff Baird – Ottawa, Ontario
- Russ Bollig – Nebraska
- Alan Bryant – Scotland, UK
- Jon Cohen – Colorado
- Ramon Colina – Panama
- Angel Davila – Panama
- Brett Feemster – Savannah, GA
- Sean Fitzgibbons – Toronto, Ontario
- Mark Gallagher – Ottawa, Ontario
- Steven Greer – Austin, TX
- Cassi Holmes – Victoria, British Columbia
- Ryan Holmes – Victoria, British Columbia
- Ian McEwan – Scotland, UK
- Kelly Radawetz – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Huw Roberts – Ottawa, Ontario
- Jamie Robertson – Vancouver, B.C. / Dallas, TX (Principal Operator)
- Brannon Vann – Memphis, TN
- Kristi Vick – Miami, FL
- Jason Weaver – London, UK (Principal Operator)